PSA: shrine of secrets changed with big surprises
The Shrine of Secrets that was up yesterday night is now changed:
haunted grounds, bbq, empathy, and detectives hunch
If anyone like me missed the last bbq appearance... run, before BHVR changes its mind :D!
Comments
I'm on PS4 by the way, I didn't think it would be different based on the platform :(
Not quite a bug. The shrine needed to be refreshed for The Archives, since we want to make sure that any teachable perks that you need are available in the shrine (in this case, Empathy).
Enjoy the BBQ & Chili while you can.
Yeah, as of 30 min ago on the switch I didn't see BBQ. Ruin was on there though which was nice to pick up since I'm not about to dump points into hag.
Peanits please put the same shrine on Switch. We can't get BBQ on Switch so after this week we won't be able to get it for months.
Thank you so much, just give me two more hours so I can get home from work to get it. Sorry but I just don't really like Bubba and don't want to pay $10 to get one perk.
God damnit. I guess I won't be getting perks I wanted this week.