Stop hating on the new update
I know that there are bugs and stuff, but what did you expect? They even said that there was bugs they were working on. And how things cost. How do you expect them to get money? Yes they get it from people that buy the game, but there isn't an infinite amount of people on earth. Thats why they have to put a price on these things. Literally 2/3 of posts about people wanting the update I could post on r/choosingbeggars. Pretty much if you want something you can pay for it. You cant get it because you have 300 followers and will share it with all of your friends. (Bad analogy I know). So if you don't like it then that's too bad. They tried okay?
Comments
The only bad thing to me it's because I was expecting the new Ghostface outfit :C
So true. So bad word bad word bad word bad wird true. Amenakoiii!
I hope we get it next week
You know what? I don't even care about the bugs anymore as long as they aren't gamebreaking. I honestly just expect them to be in normal gameplay.
What really bothers me is how they lied to us in regards to what they wanted to accomplish with the Nurse pass, and then how they COMPLETELY FAILED to even do that while making her less fun.
They didn't listen to us at all. In fact, they went against what so many people wanted and made her cooldown addons WORSE, while fixing the bug that made the entire change even playable.
I will never expect them to listen to community feedback after this. Literally nothing changed in terms of the useless/bad addons they created but they somehow changed one of the good ones into be less useful.