Can someone explain?

I read the patch/event notes, but I'm still not sure I understand how to earn Halloween cosmetics/outfits? You have to complete archive challenge it seems, but I want to be sure I'm on the same page as everyone else. Thanks to everyone who replies!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @ahandfulofrain said:

    I read the patch/event notes, but I'm still not sure I understand how to earn Halloween cosmetics/outfits? You have to complete archive challenge it seems, but I want to be sure I'm on the same page as everyone else. Thanks to everyone who replies!


    You just play the game really. It is on the rift's free track. Playing the missions in Archives boosts you faster through the rift so you can get the cosmetics you want faster. After level 6 in the rift you can get you first piece of cosmetic. However, you slowly earn rift points through game play. 800exp = 1 rift point. You need 10 rift points to gain a level.

  • It's a little scary how far the serum event currency goes up into the rift. I'm sure it's fairly reachable though.