Jacket as a survivor/killer

Hey everyone. So my contribution to the wishlist is a bit off kilter, but I want to share it anyways. I was thinking that perhaps Jacket from Hotline Miami might be an interesting addition to Dead by Daylight. While it might sound odd, Bill Overbeck was not the most obvious addition to the game, but he’s still here. Plus, if I am not mistaken, I believe the publishers of DbD already have the license for Jacket.

As a survivor, I think it would be best that he had most of his perks revolve around aggressive gameplay, and like Bill, benefit from being the last survivor.

Alternativly, I think Jacket might even make a good killer (Probably named something like “the rooster”). I’m not sure what his abilities would be, but he would obviously be armed with his signature baseball bat.

I got most of my inspiration from this video, and the video’s comments:

 https://youtu.be/6sCBJ-14K2Q

Maybe I’m just crazy, but I thought I’d share my idea regardless.

Comments