Killer perk suggestion
Hex: Protection
When using a Hex perk your perk becomes tier 1 but cleansing a totem wont remove its effect.
I guess only NOED becomes worthless but thats a terrible designed perk anyway.
Hex: Protection
When using a Hex perk your perk becomes tier 1 but cleansing a totem wont remove its effect.
I guess only NOED becomes worthless but thats a terrible designed perk anyway.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or maybe its tier 3 and then tier 1 when cleansed. That would be betetr I guess.
So then we have ->
Infinite Ruin on 2 survivors. Not that bad
NOED. You get the MS + missed attacks woo
Devour Hope...... No
Huntress Lullaby. Eh..
Third Seal. Cough Cough
Thrill of the Hunt is still thrill of the hunt but slighty worse
Also we can't have Tiers to this perk. Soo rip