Pustulas

The pustulas seem to be even rarer this year. Didn't they already fix this last year?

Comments

  • iirc the rarity for the offerings was never adjusted - even though everyone voiced their concerns...

  • @Lagoni said:

    The pustulas seem to be even rarer this year. Didn't they already fix this last year?

    Well, Survivors can find spooky medkits, spooky flashlights or spooky pustulas as event items/offerings.

    Killers can only find pustulas.

    Its the same problem as last year.

  • @se05239 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/99584/pustulas

    Well, Survivors can find spooky medkits, spooky flashlights or spooky pustulas as event items/offerings.

    Killers can only find pustulas.

    Its the same problem as last year.

    I think the team at BHVR is capable of making this game all it can be but since they refuse to do it, I really hope another direct competitor comes along and does it right.

    Every day I just wish I could start a team and make a similar game. At least there would be options and community feedback might actually mean something.