My dbd is not updating at all.
I tried everything.
i restarted steam, switched back to non-beta, restarted pc, but no update!
I tried everything.
i restarted steam, switched back to non-beta, restarted pc, but no update!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Reboot your computer 🤷
I just did.
Have you tried manually checking for updates?
And how do i do that on steam?
I checked timezones and i should've had the game updating right now.
The update Is out. 6giga lmao
Don't care if i cannot get it at all.
I guess it’s still not the time yet, I got nothing to update in ps4
Did and still nothing.
Ok the game is now updating , had to clear the download cache on steam, can a mod close this thread please?