PSA: 3.3.1 Has Officially Released
Just letting everyone know, in case you're browsing the forums instead of checking the time, that the patch has just officially released (on Steam at least, but most likely on consoles as well).
Have fun, guys!
Just letting everyone know, in case you're browsing the forums instead of checking the time, that the patch has just officially released (on Steam at least, but most likely on consoles as well).
Have fun, guys!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not on PS4
Mines updating right now, i cant wait <3
Can confirm it's on Xbox One
Already nerfed the Nurse add-ons that made her play like old Nurse. LOL
I don't know how it works on PS4, but maybe restarting the store/console could work? I know on PC sometimes you need to restart the client to get updates to trigger.
Nothing on my end yet either
I'm curious about the bugs this new patch features. H Y P E
Also no update on ps4 yet still hyped though
*cries in PS4
Yeah my PS4 friends are saying it's not working for them. Bummer! I'm really sorry for you guys :(
@bendermac @Clinton @Smurftacular86 @Rin_is_my_waifu Check your consoles - I've just heard that the PS4 update has gone live as well!
It's live on ps4 now
Just when you thought console players were second class to pc; here comes switch with No Update :-(
The archives are locked.
What happen?