Season rewards

Hey, Im quite new to this game, but I played for like two months and I am dissapointed, that there are no rewards for climbing x rank. Just a piece of cosmetic would be nice, or just special add-on. They are coming with battlepass to already paid game but cant give us somthing for free? I dont know last time they announced free killer.

Comments

  • Rank Rewards? We've been asking for that since the release of Dead by Daylight, over three years ago. Its not on their priority list.. or on any list, I guess.

  • The only rewards you get for free are whatever you can get with iri shards. Which is to say, not much.

  • Rank rewards is a popular request, and I agree, it would be nice. Now that charms have come out with the Rift, perhaps that opens up some more rewards possibilities.

  • @ThomasPumpkinix said:

    Hey, Im quite new to this game, but I played for like two months and I am dissapointed, that there are no rewards for climbing x rank. Just a piece of cosmetic would be nice, or just special add-on. They are coming with battlepass to already paid game but cant give us somthing for free? I dont know last time they announced free killer.

    Let's be patient, BHVR loves surprises