Why doesn't Docs madness clear off?

When he's out of range for awhile, madness lowers. But it doesn't completely disappear for the rest of the match. Why?

Comments

  • Because he is already a low-tier killer and he shouldn't be any worse.

  • Simply why would u negate a killers ability only one u can temporarily get rid of is madnes 3 and that makes sense since u cant so objectives without snapping out

  • I really wish it would. I want them to buff madness but have it go away after a certain amount of time or removed upon being downed/hooked.

  • Then he would be Diet Plague. Anothet killer with a power no one is scared of.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Then he would be Diet Plague. Anothet killer with a power no one is scared of.

    Wow there are people who really believe this?

    Only the highest rank top level survivors aren't afraid of Plague's power.

  • @Mochan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/795544#Comment_795544

    Wow there are people who really believe this?

    Only the highest rank top level survivors aren't afraid of Plague's power.

    I can assure you anyone past rank 12 sees plague threat equivalent to a grasshopper

  • I Can assure you many purple and even red rank survivors die to plague on a regular basis. Yeah, I'm sure they weren't scared of plague at all.

    Just tell us you don't play really survivor. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Then we can understand why you are saying such stupid things.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Then he would be Diet Plague. Anothet killer with a power no one is scared of.

    After the dying light buff, she got LETHAL

  • Madness doesn't progress down past each tier level besides 3. This is the same system as Myers regarding Tier 1 vs Tier 2.

    This means once you enter madness 1 you will have madness for the rest of the game and same for madness 2.

    Madness 3 can and should be exited as soon as possible however.

  • @Mochan said:

    I Can assure you many purple and even red rank survivors die to plague on a regular basis. Yeah, I'm sure they weren't scared of plague at all.

    Just tell us you don't play really survivor. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Then we can understand why you are saying such stupid things.

    I play both sides which I have stated before.


    Ooh you puked on me. Big whoop , your only helping me out because I permanently run resilience and this is not happening in my perk build. So I'll just wait to the last gen complete to actually heal a full health state even though ive been hooked and rescued and not heal. But your fountain will completely make it moot.

  • @Mochan said:

    I Can assure you many purple and even red rank survivors die to plague on a regular basis. Yeah, I'm sure they weren't scared of plague at all.

    Just tell us you don't play really survivor. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Then we can understand why you are saying such stupid things.

    I play both sides which ive stated before numerous times,

    OH! you puked on me. big whoop. you're only helping me out because i permanently run Resilience and This is not Happening in my perk slots so ill just heal after the last gen is done of a complete health state even though I've been hooked and not healed but that doesn't matter cause drinking from your fountain makes that completely moot.

  • @Mochan said:

    I Can assure you many purple and even red rank survivors die to plague on a regular basis. Yeah, I'm sure they weren't scared of plague at all.

    Just tell us you don't play really survivor. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Then we can understand why you are saying such stupid things.

    No reason to be so hostile.

    People underestimate the Plague all the time.

    I should make a thread about it.

  • Why would you attempt to beat a dead horse? The guy need to have at least some form of dignity.