This shift occurred gradually. It just occurred to me today that after a match, I don’t get around to joining any new game lobbies because I’m busy with the forum! 🤨 not sure if this is good or bad, but either way, it’s entertaining!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I spend too much time here :P
This shift occurred gradually. It just occurred to me today that after a match, I don’t get around to joining any new game lobbies because I’m busy with the forum! 🤨 not sure if this is good or bad, but either way, it’s entertaining!
While playing dbd I go on the forums while I wait for lobbies but I don’t let it distract me from my game.
Usually 😉
Waiting for a game
Getting a match takes too damn long and I have nothing better to do while I wait.
I use the forum to get tips on the game.