What happened to the servers today?

All this time dedicated servers have been meh for me, but today it has been absolutely hell.

Blinking is just bugged to high hell, half the time you get stuck and can't blink until a random event frees you

Blink attacks are going through survivors left and right, they can be standing still and it just won't do anything

Survivors scratch marks disappear left and right even when running

Like what the hell happened every match today has been so unfun and frustrating.

Comments

  • Today! 😲

    Where have you been?!

    I've been dealing with that ######### for three weeks now!

  • @Mr_K said:

    Today! 😲

    Where have you been?!

    I've been dealing with that ######### for three weeks now!

    The ONLY bug I've consistently experienced with Nurse has been the speed boost during fatigue. That is until today...

    I can only watch a survivor slowly walking and not getting hit somehow so many times in one day before I pop a blood vessel.