Just wanted to say to devs..

I know you guys got PC version of new update ready and I think everybody would be wayyy much happier with update only on pc instead of no update for everybody and halloween event would be on november -_-

Comments

  • I'm willing to bet they're going to wait until post-Halloween to say "There's no point releasing a Halloween even when it's not Halloween so we're going to save it for next year" lol

  • Cries in console pleb*

  • I'm sure we have to wait weeks bc of Nintendo...

  • I'm not sure where you're getting this info from, but we've said no such thing (re: update being ready on PC).

  • @Peanits said:

    I'm not sure where you're getting this info from, but we've said no such thing (re: update being ready on PC).

    Probably from the thread about the Steam database. Unfortunate people don't take 5 minutes to read that thread more. Maybe you should pin it until the update goes through?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @Peanits

    You might want to actively squash this rumor that PlayStation is the cause of the hold up. Look into the incident where Kerbal Space Program was removed from the PlayStation Store. Not being proactive about this could be very damaging.

    Or it'll just start a war flaming whatever platform isn't ready.

  • Steam database updates don't mean anything. That dragon gets chased everytime an update is expected.