Swf matchmaking.
Why is it that as killer I always face an swf 4 to 5 ranks better than me but never ever ever 4 to 5 ranks worse than me? Is it honestly something in the coding that always forces you to face teams ranked better than you?
Why is it that as killer I always face an swf 4 to 5 ranks better than me but never ever ever 4 to 5 ranks worse than me? Is it honestly something in the coding that always forces you to face teams ranked better than you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matchmaking is a bit all over the place at the minute. How do you know they're SWF?
Matchmaking is kinda jacked atm
I dont know about the other guys, but I was solo queuing in this picture.
Overly altruistic, always paired up so that I get followed to the hook when I'm taking someone there. All four running some type of BP offering. Perfect coordination end game when I am trying to guard three generators as ghost face sneaking around, like I bust one generator and right as I am going to the next one they run away from it and afterwards I see they don't have any detection perks. Even if they're not all swf I routinely get matched up with three players 3 to 5 ranks higher than me and one close to me, never the opposite. I thought they changed swf matchmaking so that killers are matched with the highest-ranked Survivor not the lowest.