A certain tier list
So, this one's interesting. It's fairly recent too but has a couple bits out of date.
All Dead by Daylight Killers are different, but each one strikes fear into their Survivor targets in their own horrible way
The site i found it on
Now, I'm not too sure how spirit was seen about 3 months ago but I'm pretty darn sure bubba and doctor wasn't seen as better than her. I'm only bringing this up so i can see if this was even slightly plausible due to me not being that nosey around that time
Comments
Nurse
Hag
Billy
Plag
Huntress
Shape
Doctor
Bubba
Ghostface
Pig
Clown
Spirit
Trapper
Wraith
Freddy before rework
Gutted legion
The list for those of you who don't wanna read
That is an awful tier list
Impossible. On this one hag is second best lmao.
Spirit under clown, hag above billy and Ghostface under bubba ๐๐๐
And spirit is ONLY better than trapper wraith and legion