What part of the Fog are you from?
I'm a US player and just want to get an idea on what nations my team, or killer, hails from. Please respond if you'd like.
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm a US player and just want to get an idea on what nations my team, or killer, hails from. Please respond if you'd like.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Knuckles
Same, US player here. I play on PC and i'm a Killer main, but I also play a decent amount of Survivor to stay in the loop for both sides.
It helps me understand both perspectives in an argument, but its also because it keeps things fresh for me... or i'll get burnt out from too much of one side.
US
US
US
US
EU
Italy 🇮🇹
A mexican player here🇲🇽 hola amigos!
EU
Germany, if you want me to be more specific.
Italy here, I'm a PC player and i play killer and surv. but i like play surv more because i usually play with friends.
Russian pc bypasser here
75/25 (killer preferred) player from AUS on Xbox.
German :)
england uk