In DBD, It's always funny when...
A baby Freddy respects his fake pallet.
A baby Freddy respects his fake pallet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do that actually to make it look like a real pallet
I do that myself.
You have to bamboozle those survivors, make them think they're real.
But if they LEGIT respecc fake pallets. Like, no jukes? Yeah it is funny.
Also:
When a survivor is salty asf becuz they lost. Throw the "you Tunnelled/Camped", leave.
When to Hag traps are active, but she teleports to the wrong one.
When Nurse tries to bloodlust you.
When I play against a Baby Billy.
When the killer lunges, misses the hit, and falls into a hole.