Xbox shows banner for event.
In the store for Xbox it shows this. I got crazy excited for a second. But I do hope this actually means we ARE getting the event this tuesday? So...24 hours?
In the store for Xbox it shows this. I got crazy excited for a second. But I do hope this actually means we ARE getting the event this tuesday? So...24 hours?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope in one hand and poop in the other, let me know which one fills up faster.
Can I give it to you when it fills? I mean honestly I don't think I could hold more than 1 ######### in my hand. So this shouldn't take that long...
Where you able to screenshot it somehow? (If it's even possible, Not sure how Xbox works)
If the event was supposed to be going on now as in the original date. It couldve just been an old place holder theynever took down.
I didnt but id bet the microsoft store would show the banner if you hit either store or gamepass. The site is exact same as the actual Xbox so i think anyone can see it
This isn't my pic but someone posted it in DBD FB group.
Its not fake btw
I recognize that from anywhere
Is it still there?
It was the same case with R6 Halloween event. It was uploaded a day prior to its release
Uploaded to reddit 4 days ago
Really?
Yeah
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/dm9n1a/the_event_is_already_being_shown_on_xbox/
Yeah I figured it would be a placeholder. Didn't they say they were aiming for early this week? Or has there been another update?