PS4 trophies
So I was skimming through some of the trophies seeing the rarest one, and apparently it’s adept plague at 0.1%... platinum trophy is 0.2%, so everybody must hate vommy mommy on PS4.
So I was skimming through some of the trophies seeing the rarest one, and apparently it’s adept plague at 0.1%... platinum trophy is 0.2%, so everybody must hate vommy mommy on PS4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's probably bugged. A few of them are on PS4.
I have all Adepts, but it seems some updates interfere with certain trophies.
I would have thought wounded healer was the lowest one given its been bugged for months. Since May I think.
Got all the adepts too. Incredible hard tho.
Plague ones is definitely not the rarest, its the Bill one, Taking one for the team where you have to take a hit 250 times after unhooking someone. I'd agree with Dwight and say Wounded Healer is also rarer than adept Plague at the moment.
I've done every survivor one except for taking one for the team. I just dont feel like farming plus the game does not register protection hits correctly.
Well I can tell you that Taking one for the team is not bugged as I have the trophy, also, its not farming if you have BT ;)