I highly doubt they'll ever make a perk or item SPECIFICLY to counter 1 thing. Stake out for example still counters ruin to a degree once you get tokens on it, but still has use OUTSIDE of ruin too.
I mean it will never find it's way into the game, but i would't mind. The survivors i go against usually power through ruin. I just hope they got one or two potatoes and don't spawn on ruin.
EDIT: I started to use ruin only on weaker killers now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I highly doubt they'll ever make a perk or item SPECIFICLY to counter 1 thing. Stake out for example still counters ruin to a degree once you get tokens on it, but still has use OUTSIDE of ruin too.
No surviors already have quick gens and ruin goes by in a flash. This item would just make the game lazier for surviors and more annoying for killers.
No.
It's a cool toolbox
I was thinking maybe a toolbox which brings sabo into more of a meta.
colour - red, green rarity, 120 charges
Tremendously increase sabotage effectiveness.
Great skill checks recover 5%comsumption rate of item.
Also a new toolbox add on which slows down skill check speed. So the skill check animation would be in theory easier to hit.
No, because I already get genrushed to oblivion when I have ruin
I mean it will never find it's way into the game, but i would't mind. The survivors i go against usually power through ruin. I just hope they got one or two potatoes and don't spawn on ruin.
EDIT: I started to use ruin only on weaker killers now.
Need to just do more stuff on toolboxs