Why was one of my discussions deleted?
I really new and I posted a fan made chapter that I really worked hard to make. I noticed a mistake and went to go edit it. Everything was fine until I noticed another mistake. I went to edit it one more time, but when i submit it, I couldn't find it after. No traces, it vanish. Can someone help, did I do something wrong?
Comments
See, DbD rubbed off on the forum, so it's just as much as a buggy unorganised mess. Maybe just... and i know, but HAVE you tried turning it off on it again? 80% of the time, it works 100% of the time.
Turning off my computer?
Yeah, the post is probably still "there" but chrome/whatever browser your using, aint happy, restarting'll at least let you see if it's on your end or the forum's
Fear not! This has happened to me several times before. It just gets delayed after multiple edits. I’m not sure the actual reason, but I think a Moderator needs to review it to make sure your edits are valid. Check back in a couple hours and it should be posted. Might take till morning. Might be 10 minutes!
Go to your profile page. Right hand side.
<activity>
<notification>
<moderation>
<discussions>
<comments>
Check under “moderation” and see if your post is there. If not, then just be patient. If it is, then take this opportunity to copy/paste your post into a notepad document so that there’s no chance of it getting lost.
Also, for long posts, I find it better to type and proofread them in a notepad first, and then paste here. Sometimes the forum typing is very sluggish. This saves you from that headache, plus you always have a record of your ideas.
I didn't work so maybe it they got it.
Thank you.
See below. Was this your chapter discussion? I found it from your profile. Here it is if you want to copy and save it. Repost tomorrow if it’s not showing up in the forum discussions yet.
Broken Pass: The Survivors' pass can come back to haunt them. When the trial starts, all survivors are injured and broken for 25/35/45 seconds. Survivors that are downed, will not heal a state after perk ends. Survivors that are not down, will heal to normal state after the perk ends. (Effects like Deep Wound and Sickness will be avoid when the perk ends)
(Hex) Claustrophobia: Spawns a hex totem. Effect last until totem is broken. You feed on the survivors fear of no escape. When the trial starts, all survivors are effected with the Exhausted effect until the totem is broken.
Fear Thy Neighbor: Survivors have faced the worse and are scared of unexpected, they somewhat expect their friend to be their enemy. After a generator is complete, the obsession keeps your terror radius for 30/45/60 seconds. Meanwhile, the killer's terror radius is reduced to 0. Started the trial with one obsession. You only gain one obsession.
It is part 2.
Part 1 consist of the Killer and his Backstory.
Anytime you edit a post more than twice, it automatically gets thrown into a moderation queue. I don't know why this happens, but now you know!
lol
Well... Did you like the perks for your Friendly Neighborhood Killer Fire Fighter?
Its back! Thank you all. <3