Laurie
in the upcoming updates do u think we will get an update to lauries base hairs because there very ugly and stiff looking
Tagged:
Trusted
in the upcoming updates do u think we will get an update to lauries base hairs because there very ugly and stiff looking
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope so, she probably forgot to shower when the Entity took her.
As a Laurie main, I agree.
Does the Entity have make-up artists? Like, we have Survivors like Steve who’s hair is always top-notch.
I like her hair
I just don’t like that it has zero physics and looks like small pieces laired and stuck together I just would like an update because if we can receive physics like the small loose hairs on Janes bun I think they could do it to lauries hair
Laurie's hair is from a time when they didn't have the tech to do that, I think. Now though... when Laurie's hair is stiff while Jeff's is ever flowing... it needs an update.
How dare you!
I must accept punishment from the Nea! 😞