honestly, i dont give a damn about my rank anymore. i still get matched with rank 1 and 2s all the time, so... not really a difference between this rank and rank 2 or 1 tbh...
Rank 8 Survivor right now, was 1 before but i deranked on purpose because of queue times and all the sweaty killers. I try to avoid reaching red ranks as killer too because of this.
Rank is quite possibly one of the most meaningless things in the game currently. It’s a sign which basically says “Congratulations! You have played the game enough to reach here. Your reward is less enjoyable and less frequent games!”... currently Rank 4 survivor and the queue times were painful when I last played. I haven’t played much killer this season... currently Rank 9 I think. (PS4)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Right now I'm a rank 6 survivor and a rank 12 killer
Did you pick purple ranks? Since it's your highest current rank? 😁
right now, purple. rank 6.
honestly, i dont give a damn about my rank anymore. i still get matched with rank 1 and 2s all the time, so... not really a difference between this rank and rank 2 or 1 tbh...
Indeed I did :P
Rank 8 Survivor right now, was 1 before but i deranked on purpose because of queue times and all the sweaty killers. I try to avoid reaching red ranks as killer too because of this.
Rank 9 Killer.
I don't care about rank anymore, i just want to have fun! But currently I'm Purple.
Sitting at 5, would be higher but I’ve been messing around with friends.
Rank is quite possibly one of the most meaningless things in the game currently. It’s a sign which basically says “Congratulations! You have played the game enough to reach here. Your reward is less enjoyable and less frequent games!”... currently Rank 4 survivor and the queue times were painful when I last played. I haven’t played much killer this season... currently Rank 9 I think. (PS4)
I haven't been playing nearly at all recently. My skill level is red ranks, but I haven't played since reset, so I'm gonna just say red ranks.
Rank 14 for both. My self destructive nature won't allow me to go much higher. At least I'm being honest.
In purples atm. I’m really just waiting for the event now tbh lol.
Rank 7 killer, rank 12 survivor
Rank 10 Killer, Rank 15 Survivor
I dont even know actually, I havent played this games since the start of october because of friday the 13th.