Interesting Myers match as survivor
I had a match today which was every interesting against a Myers. He seemed to be stalking me so I was hiding to get away. But then end of match I check out the add one he was running. I had to laugh.
Scratched mirror and hair brush 2000000000 iq
Comments
I don't know the significance of said addons. Can someone please tell me if OP is calling that Myers player a halfwit. And if so, it's not very nice!
On means you cannot go past tier 1 and the other one helps when you get to tier 3. You can't tell me that it was high intelligence being shown
Dude had a good plan, probably. He's just too high on the blimp for us meta-sheep to understand his genius.
What an absolute scholar. He will go down in intellectual history.
can someone tell me what is best to be used with the scratched mirror? when i saw this post i thought you were gonna be talking about me, thankfuly not. i used faster stalking speed and not realizing how pethetic my lunge would be. he literally waves the knife just past his chest, like he has arms of a t-rex, lol
He should tuck his hands under his armpits, flap them and say, "Look at me, i'm a Myer's-saurus-rex!"
The brown one that gives a better lunge
hahaha-hehehe!
I believe it's the common "tier 1 lunge" increase slightly one.
so would using this make lunge normal as in tier 1 it's decreased. anything else? or is this a pointless add-on?
I don't know the exact effect, maybe it makes the lunge the same as in tier 2...maybe a little less...idk
What is a pointless addon?
The scratched mirror or the tier1 lunge increase?
Because both are meant to be used together and don't really work by themselves
Boyfriends memo
thanks
i meant the scratched mirror, but yeah, if used together should be pretty good!