They're doing fine I'd say. I'd say they're probably doing well enough to pay a little overtime to work weekends and fix broken #########. Like I do every every weekend.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
true
A ######### TON, considering how much they prob make from cosmetics, and they are getting all these licence deals
2 hundred and 48 thousand bajillion 5 hundred and 41 dollars every month.
Also they do have employees and stuff they have to pay for their work. It's not like the monies made goes directly to The Overseer McCote.
Just before someone complains saying they're taking all the monies and not spending enough fixing the game. That's incorrect and ignorant.
One... Billion dollars a day
They're doing fine I'd say. I'd say they're probably doing well enough to pay a little overtime to work weekends and fix broken #########. Like I do every every weekend.
Come on Behavior where is your answer? You OWE random forum users your monthly financial reports ######### devs
Enough to have gotten blinded by it.
I don't really think the financial situation of a company is something that can be expected to be made public on the forums.