When are lobbies being fixed?
I hate how I take so long to find a lobby just to get stuck in a lobby that cannot get more than 3 survivors
I hate how I take so long to find a lobby just to get stuck in a lobby that cannot get more than 3 survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate it when me and my friend want to play together, the lobby keeps kicking her out. I also dislike it when you FINALLY get into a game and the game just kicks you out without your bp. I never ever dc so this irks me.
What platform, what times do you play, and what rank are you?
Xbox, Its randomized, purple rank, so about rank 7-5 when it occurs the most