Spine Chill is the best survivor perk in the game
Just like the title says. Spine Chill is the best survivor perk in the game. I say this because of the multiple uses it has and the amount of time that it will be in use. DS and all other exhaust perks are are extremely beneficial don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that they aren't good, but compared with SC they are used under very specific situations.
SC doesn't only tell you when the killer is looking at you but it has so many other unnoticed or neglected benefits. Take Discordance for example. Discordance doesn't only tell you where 2 or more survivors are working on a gen. Once survivors know you have it they are more cautious about grouping on gens which makes them split up and slows gen progression and makes them easier to find because it is 4 people split on gens. These side effects of discordance make it more than just an information perk. The same applies to SC.
SC doesn't only show you when the killer is looking at you. It also gives you X sec to run when you know killer is coming (soft sprint burst). It tells you if a killer has Nurse's Calling, BBQ and almost all information perks. Not only that but it also completely counters most if not all stealth killers. Not only does it give you so much information but it is always active. You will use it 100% of the time in 100% of games.
Comments
LOL im a nub and enjoy spinechill. It is way better than Premonition. It means I can focus less on trying to watch for a killer with ZERO terror radius.
My build
Claudette - Brown Shirt and Brown pants.
I Despise BBQ and want to leave the chases to the players that KNOW how to loop the killer. I'd use Distortion. But the perk is Garbo.