Withering Blight event
My question regarding this event is how on earth do you even get a unstable build? Something planned this far in advance shouldn’t have these issues even with the amateur coders at bhvr 🤦🏻♂️ Yet I assume bhvr will push the rift/battle pass through and I expect that’s gonna be littered with bugs.
Also the servers suck or are inconsistent in nature further compounding issues.
Comments
Your reductive view of how game development works is wrong.
That said, I think it was definitely a mistake to tie a time-sensitive event to the launch of a major new system.
They made a unstable build somehow was it all the moving parts?
Yes, that's exactly what it was.
Also, they apparently elected to push out an Unreal Engine upgrade with the game update. No telling how many wrenches that threw into things, but it was probably not the best time to do that.
Those updates always seem to not go that well for bhvr 🤷🏼♂️