Killer Idea
In my opinion I think pennywise, Jason, and chucky would be a perfect fit for this game
In my opinion I think pennywise, Jason, and chucky would be a perfect fit for this game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer the monopoly man or Ainsley Harriet.
Why does chucky belong?
No.
Yeah. With some cool new gameplay designs, they would all be great!
Except for Pennywise. He's garbage, as is all of Stephen Kings plagiarized crap. In fact, the world would.likely be more intelligent if none of his garbage novels ever existed.
But chucky and Jason could be great additions!
Pennywise cannot be taken by the entity as penny is stronger than the entity
To me chucky is a football
Jason is Trapper
Perk: Good ol rub
Pennywise, is overrated IMO. He could be a good fit, but to me he is kinda unscary.
Chucky is too small, so scrap that idea.
Annnnnd Jason will never ever happen. (cause of an ongoing Lawsuit)
Damn Michael Myers I think you just want to be the only licensed killer in the game,but sadly I agree with the chucky part he might be too small
Better let them add their Pudge to the game.