Perk that allows you to see your scratchmarks and walk 20% faster if uninjured. Feels nice but kinda underwhelming. If you could decide, what would you do with it?
Perk that allows you to see your scratchmarks and walk 20% faster if uninjured. Feels nice but kinda underwhelming. If you could decide, what would you do with it?
Fixated needs to be changed, the reasons they gave for it only working while uninjured were ######### stupid. On top of that though, I think fixated should also show you every survivors scratch marks, not just your own. Seeing their scratches means you can play around them because there have been too many instances where I’ve been screwed over by teammates running by me and I didn’t know they were leading a trail right to me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Removing the uninjured requirement would be nice, but it's pretty fine.
I love this perk but buffs are fine
Yeah I thought this sounded wicked when it was previewed...but when I got playing as Nancy I didn't really find myself utilizing very much.
Fixated needs to be changed, the reasons they gave for it only working while uninjured were ######### stupid. On top of that though, I think fixated should also show you every survivors scratch marks, not just your own. Seeing their scratches means you can play around them because there have been too many instances where I’ve been screwed over by teammates running by me and I didn’t know they were leading a trail right to me.
Just remove the uninjured malarkey.
Before, Urban Evasion also needed you to be uninjured. But now, that's not a thing.
I think that they should change Fixated in the same way.
I'd actually like to see other survivors scratch marks as well. It would be handy to know what trail people have left.