Pulled from a match as a dc
Thank you for a dc during a match I was trying to teach lower ranks to play on my stable provider. My reward? Depip?
Tagged:
Trusted
Thank you for a dc during a match I was trying to teach lower ranks to play on my stable provider. My reward? Depip?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No risk, no reward? Why should players pay what you want? Honest questions, for honest devs? I literally have no beef for postponed events.
Stable gameplay....
This can happen with any online game due to many factors.
Servers, internet (Stable provider or not any internet can still drop for a period or have latency spikes and dc you), platform you are playing on having a glitch.
While the servers on PC atm aren't perfect I always look for other issues just in case before pushing any blame.
Illuminati was hacking away to DC ppl... I know all about this, because my uncle works for nintendo and has all the insider info.
so refused on multiple.......
why are you raging to yourself in this thread? lol
It's a depip not the end of the world. The game is currently buggy-- we know this... and so does BHVR.