Head on is so scary as killer
So I was playing Legion on Lery's. I see someone go into a locker so i yoink them out and hook em. The reason the person went into a locker was because they wanted to head on save a teammate. I went back to the original downed person. Still in front of a locker. I pick them up and Head on. Another person was nearby with head on. I proceed to get head on stunned more throughout the game and i got better at yoinking them out b4 they can stun me. But near the end i was so paranoid about lockers.
3 Head ons 2 DS and 1 OoO. I still got 3 of em somehow and last guy got out via hatch.
Prob a 3P SWF for maybe even 4P since the guy suicided on hook then the guy immediately got out.

Comments
HELLO! I see your name there! Anyway, I've seen people crawl in front of a locker when downed and have learned to check the locker first. You have no idea how funny it is to yank there friend outta there cause they wanted to try Head-On.
Also! Good job on the game there! I know that was tough!