Hag and dedicated servers

I've been playing mostly Hag for the last week, and she feels really...bad, even at 50ms ping. Her problems all seem to stem from server ticks.

There is sometimes a massive delay between the time you teleport and you being able to actually move. You teleport, and then you're stuck in the mud for one or two seconds watching the survivor run away.

The notification and phantasm spawn when survivors step on a trap is sometimes very delayed or desynced. I've seen the phantasm spawn and then heard the notification after, and sometimes the other way around.

I am sometimes able to teleport to traps before the notification or phantasm has triggered if I anticipate the survivor stepping on them. I am not running a Mint Rag add on.

The biggest issue though is the delay between a survivor setting off a trap and the notification on the killer side. I am seeing survivors gain 10-15 meters distance on traps before I can even move after teleporting in many instances.

Comments

  • exactly its near impossible to get teleport smacks now which is HEAVILY impacting viability of hag. please fix 😥