The Farming Ambush

Always fun.

First survivor you find, make them think you are wanting to just farm bp that game. Once they lure in there friends to partake in the farming..use the trust you get during the unhooking..to just down and hook them all.

The salt is delicious.

Comments

  • i play both killer and survivor, thats not fun tho.. playing leatherface isnt fun either rofl xD

  • I did it once, but it was rather boring.

    But yeah, its a good salt mining strategy :wink:

  • @Master said:
    I did it once, but it was rather boring.

    But yeah, its a good salt mining strategy :wink:

    One guy was like "WHY WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

    My Reply: "I was immersed. Role-Playing my character the Doctor! I lured you all in with smiles and joyful laughter..."

  • Vortexas said:

    @Master said:
    I did it once, but it was rather boring.

    But yeah, its a good salt mining strategy :wink:

    One guy was like "WHY WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

    My Reply: "I was immersed. Role-Playing my character the Doctor! I lured you all in with smiles and joyful laughter..."

    Saw a guy do it with leatherface earlier on YT, chainsawd the lot of them at the last gen
  • I did it a couple times when only two survivors were left. They thought I was showing mercy to them and let them farm so they allowed me to hit them, but then I killed them. I felt especialy evil those times.