I drew this before ghost came out, so it’s kinda old
So yeah, that’s it, hope you enjoy it
Wow, it looks great! I like the noire look.
Hello, I've been considering using this artwork for a print. Would that be alright with you? Not to sell, only for personal use.
Dayum that's awesome man
"WOO does that mean I get one too??" -Samination's Legion (Frank)
Jokes aside, incredible art!
@wee_lena said:Hello, I've been considering using this artwork for a print. Would that be alright with you? Not to sell, only for personal use.
@wee_lena said:
Oh sure, go ahead. I don’t really use the forums so I didn’t see your message sooner
Jeez, this is good.
I can see why this got necroed.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, it looks great! I like the noire look.
Hello, I've been considering using this artwork for a print. Would that be alright with you? Not to sell, only for personal use.
Dayum that's awesome man
"WOO does that mean I get one too??" -Samination's Legion (Frank)
Jokes aside, incredible art!
Oh sure, go ahead. I don’t really use the forums so I didn’t see your message sooner
Jeez, this is good.
I can see why this got necroed.