hi there! for those who have lost any items (aside from the trapper ornate mask), be sure to submit a support ticket about it if necessary! though it'd be best to wait to see if after they release a fix for it, your items return.
hi there! for those who have lost any items (aside from the trapper ornate mask), be sure to submit a support ticket about it if necessary! though it'd be best to wait to see if after they release a fix for it, your items return.
Hello! Just today I realized that I no longer have the ornate mask. Was it removed from the game?
nope! it wasn't removed. it seems like there's a bug or a save file issue going around where people are missing certain items from their inventories. devs are currently working on it to get a solution out ASAP, though!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't, but I know friends who have
hi there! for those who have lost any items (aside from the trapper ornate mask), be sure to submit a support ticket about it if necessary! though it'd be best to wait to see if after they release a fix for it, your items return.
however, it doesn't hurt to ask. <3
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I still have it. But I also always wear it so there's a chance that that is why
I had mine equipped and it disappeared, it's my favorite Huntress cosmetic.
Hello! Just today I realized that I no longer have the ornate mask. Was it removed from the game?
nope! it wasn't removed. it seems like there's a bug or a save file issue going around where people are missing certain items from their inventories. devs are currently working on it to get a solution out ASAP, though!
The Ornate mask disappeared from everyone's inventory due to a bug, there will be a fix out shortly.
I don't own it sadly... I started to play on October 1st so I began playing right AFTER they stopped doing event exclusive skins
*Cries in no exclusives on my account*