Ghostface costume
hello dead by daylight community, I wanted to bring here an idea for the game. I wanted the ghostface costume from the television series to come to the game, and I wanted your support
hello dead by daylight community, I wanted to bring here an idea for the game. I wanted the ghostface costume from the television series to come to the game, and I wanted your support
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah... never liked the mask tbh.
It was never an issue but... meh...
Licensing Issue.
I dont want to be a debbie downer but funworld does not own the rights to the outfit as they didnt make the mask and robe.