Obsession Perk Build
I just wanted to share an idea that I had. I call it the "Well If I'm Gonna Hit My Obsession I Might As Well Get Something Out Of It". You can run it with any M1 killer. Note: I haven't tried it yet but I'd like to.
Save The Best For Last
Remember Me
Dark Devotion
Rancor
The theme is it's best to not hit your obsession (because of STBFL stacks and Rancor), but if you're gonna, you might as well get something out of it. Of course, Dark Devotion isn't a great perk and you can sub it for Ruin or Corrupt Intervention for game slowdown, but I wanted to build it specifically for obsession based perks and benefitting from not hitting them AND hitting them when you have to. I get a lot of obsessions who are the worst out of all 4 surfs and I constantly end up finding them so when I run STBFL it's very obnoxious. This gives some actual benefit from hitting them to make up for the loss.
Let me know what you think! I just thought it was a cool idea.
Comments
I can see this working, i would use Corrupt Intervention or something else besides Dark Devotion. However, it is still good though. I personally won't use it because , Haha, i don't have it. On paper(Looked it up) it seems good with your build. Rancor is the main thing to keep. I like the build though. Hopefully more killer lovers can give you better advice or help make it better.
I believe otz did a obsession build on Myers in one of video