Ideas for improvement

Hello, 


I am a fond player of dead by daylight and love the game and play it everyday. 

However, over the year or so I have been playing, myself and my friends have noticed a few things that could use improvement. 


1. To prevent face camping - if the killer is in a certain radius of the hung player, the bar on the hung survivor freezes until the killer leaves the radius. 


2. Hit boxes - make the hit boxes more accurate as we are always going down to hits that shouldn't have hit.


3. To give survivors a little more chance - When the killer hits they cannot 360° when they hit, they must hit in the direction that they hit in or just restrict how much they can turn.


4. Lunges - some of the killers lunges are a bit too long, this is in most killers, especially Freddy.


5. Vaulting - there really isn't a difference between slow and fast vaulting, so fast vaulting should be a slight bit quicker to also help escape the killer. 


We really hope that these could be implemented to improve everyone's experience as these are issues that everyone has.

Comments

  • Hey! I hate to be the first to post here when it's gonna be a tad negative but here goes!


    1. This was tried at one point if I recall! I think it was abused some how.
    2. The hitboxes ARE accurate. It's the lag that gets you. I can give you video on how it works in games if you want. (The main one you will get is Huntress hatchets, but that is cause the hitbox is a ball on them and a pill on Survivors. The pill shape helps the Survivor loop and the ball for the hatchet is so you HIT the survivor's pill shaped hitbox. They tried it 1:1 and it went TERRIBLY
    3. You realize this would really really really hurt Killers? They couldn't keep an eye on survivors and a good survivor would just 360 and never be hit.
    4. Lunges are the same for ALL KILLERS. Freddy just looks weird cause his weapon is a glove and not a Machete.
    5. There used to be faster vaulting! That made literal infinite loops! That's why they took that out.


    Thank you for your feedback though! Have fun in the Fog!

  • 1. It's their game and they need to stop face camping so they should continue to try and fix it. I have been playing for over a year and haven't seen anything to try and prevent it.

    2. There have been so many games where I have had 40 ping and even big YouTubers/twitch streamers such as noob3 who have had low ping and ridiculous hits that have landed.

    3. It's hard enough to 360 a killer now. If you're in a chase with a killer and it's a high rank killer, they just 360 hit and you have no chance. At least make survivors have a chance of they can 360 well. All I'm saying is that killers should only be able to turn maybe 90 when they swing.

    4. Fair enough, I see what you mean. However, I think this then links back to hit boxes, some just seem more op than others.

    5. They need to fix slow and fast vaulting. When you run towards a window you can end up slow vaulting and it gets you killed.