The how do YOU feel series episode 3 decisive strike
So entering a more hot topic this time how do YOU feel about decisive strike in it's current state?
So entering a more hot topic this time how do YOU feel about decisive strike in it's current state?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it needs some tweaking. Currently it still rewards Survivors for making bad plays. It should deactivate upon interacting with something, when the gates are powered, or if the Killer downs another Survivor before the timer is up.
IMO, it's close to a good spot (though still quite strong). The only thing it really needs IMO is something to combat those cases where the Killer has already avoided tunneling the DS person and hooked a different person but ends up triggering DS anyways.
It's not as bad as the old DS but as it is, it's still a 60 second immunity from the Killer and encourages slugging, which isn't fun for either killer or survivor. Adjusting the timer or making it so that it deactivates upon being fully healed would make it still viable, but not as oppressive to killers as it is now.
Never had a problem.
I'll just eat the stun and down them again 10 seconds later.
Not accessible to less skilled players like me because we're bad at skill checks. I want developer skill checks. Why should I suffer from tunneling from hook when I miss ds because I am bad at skill checks.
Surely you want to discourage actual tunnelling so how about you do it where it's stone wall tunnelling.
It was given a 5 second stun time to deal with enduing, but when enduing was nerfed DS was untouched.
Needs some tuning, personally I think that the perk should become deactivated upon entering a locker. That tech is dirty and annoying because it's forcing the killer to leave them (to potentially full heal due to Nancy's perk) and leaving no risk for survivors.
Also, with enduring being nerfed, DS remained untouched like the user above me said, which is scuffed.
I like perks that help my team, not myself, I only use one perk to help me, Lithe.
Actually, it does help your team since you can buy them time to do gens while you're getting tunneled.
No need for Decisive Strike for me because:
1) Person who unhooks me in front of Killer has Borrowed Time
2) An intelligent person won't unhook you in front of the Killer without BT and wait until you can be unhooked.
My friends use it, I don't.
I don't like the perk.
For what it is, it's actually a bad perk.
It's overpowered in a sense, but only if the killer tunnels, but if they don't then it's a waste of a slot.
I feel like it's just better, self applied borrowed time, but if everyone is already running B.T than it's useless.
It's mostly fine, I like the idea of antitunnel perk. However, I think it should deactivate when killer hooks other survivor and when survivor touch the generator. Now survivors can do generators basically in killer's face because they have decisive and it's so damn stupid.