Daily rituals

Hello, very quick question...

I had saved 2 high value Dailies for the launch of the next chapter. I am now away for a few weeks, so just want to check; if i cash them in now, when I come back, will there be a fresh batch of 3 dailies for me, or do they only refresh at each login?

Also, there we aren't likely to have the dailies removed with mid-chapter are we?

Thanks in advance!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You should receive one ritual each day, if you don't already have three active. So if you cash in those two, you should have another two waiting when you get back. And no, there's no reason to believe that dailies will be removed or in any way affected by the update.

  • @Supernaut

    Short answer, yes. You get one daily each day so since you'll be gone for more than 3 days you'll get 3 dailies upon returning.

    And no, I'm pretty sure we'll still have dailies when The Archives are released, if not... it doesnt really matter given the amount of challenges that make up for it in spades.

  • Awesome! Thanks for the quick responses!

    I had a Mori and Chase ritual saved, up w 100k+. Aware I may miss a lot of the pustula petals, so being a massive grind freak, wanted to be sure I was maximising what time I had!

    Thanks again, @Fibijean & @FireHazard

  • @Supernaut said:

    Awesome! Thanks for the quick responses!

    I had a Mori and Chase ritual saved, up w 100k+. Aware I may miss a lot of the pustula petals, so being a massive grind freak, wanted to be sure I was maximising what time I had!

    Thanks again, @Fibijean & @FireHazard

    No worries. Enjoy your hoarding ๐Ÿ˜‰