My only issue with Dedicated Servers

I can't grab survivors. Ever. Even when I definitely should be able to, I can't. The animation starts for a second and then they get away.

Comments

  • You're a lucky one. Not playing huntress do ya?

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    You're a lucky one. Not playing huntress do ya?

    I do but not often. I never played her before dedicated so I don't have knowledge of what her hitbox was like before.

  • As a killer, you really have to be ok with losing more than usual with these dedicated servers. The upside is that you get lobbies filled quickly. Killer strike? :) The downside: the new survivor movement, Myers' EW BS funk, fake grabs, glitchy hits and weird hit boxes... just to name a few.

    The thing is, I don't think they can ever fix suspicious hits because latency will always cause ######### like that-- but at least the other stuff... Fix that. Please.

  • @lynelmane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/783426#Comment_783426

    I do but not often. I never played her before dedicated so I don't have knowledge of what her hitbox was like before.

    It was okay, but now it's bs. Same with any killer that needs quick reflexes and timing.

  • @steezo_de said:

    As a killer, you really have to be ok with losing more than usual with these dedicated servers. The upside is that you get lobbies filled quickly. Killer strike? :) The downside: the new survivor movement, Myers' EW BS funk, fake grabs, glitchy hits and weird hit boxes... just to name a few.

    The thing is, I don't think they can ever fix suspicious hits because latency will always cause ######### like that-- but at least the other stuff... Fix that. Please.

    Yes I notice that I hit people through windows a lot less now. Otherwise it's not too bad. EXCEPT the grab

  • @lynelmane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/783492#Comment_783492

    Yes I notice that I hit people through windows a lot less now. Otherwise it's not too bad. EXCEPT the grab

    Yeah, that can get pretty frustrating, especially if it's something that completely changes the end result.