What happened?
Did a hotfix just happen? Games now cancel if someone DC's within the first 2ish minutes, and I saw someone else talking about a hotfix.
Tagged:
Trusted
Did a hotfix just happen? Games now cancel if someone DC's within the first 2ish minutes, and I saw someone else talking about a hotfix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is happening for a time now.
Those are people who actually crashed during Loading Screen, but the game seems not to realize that right away.
I noticed that already. Played as doctor and wondered why my shock therapy isnt working. After about 1 minute in to the game the match cancelled.
Yeah this happened to me once last week.
Everyone had loaded in (or so I thought) and I actually opened a chest and bust a totem before the game suddenly DC'd for everyone. Killer hadn't even found the survivors yet.
Crazy.
at least those dc don't penalize you unlike rage quitters.
@lynelmane This.
This has been happening for awhile now, it's nothing new... I think it has something to do with the new system not registering the DC right away...