Cannibal power addition + ultra rare add ons

So cannibal is weak and he’s made for camping. I’m here to try and fix that by making a new power based on tokens. I also wanna add to the old one so it makes it more viable


new ability: Stir the pot

The cannibal can get stacks of tokens to increase his power.

The cannibal can gain a token by Hooking a survivor on their first hook or chainsawing a survivor up to a maximum of 6 tokens. You lose 2 tokens when you down somebody with 6 tokens. Each token grants more power to the cannibal to “stir the pot”

Each token grants 0.5 extended time with chainsaw (more to that later), increased lunge by 0.2 meters, and faster damage speed by 5%.

When the cannibal reaches 6 tokens the next survivor he hits is downed instantly and loses 2 tokens. You also gain 100% more bloodpoints for hooking that survivor.


Addition: when the cannibal chainsaws he has a meter for the chainsaw. It goes down when you use it and you can cancel it in the middle. It has to recharge before you can use it again. (Not long Is say about 6 seconds fully no tokens). When you chainsaw a survivor the bar is refilled and you go back down to normal speed (accelerating up again).


Worldwide Chili - Increases the maximum tokens to 8. You no longer lose tokens when at the max amount of tokens. You are able to mori survivors when you have 8 tokens.


Iridescent Chainsaw - Tremendously (to 2.5 seconds) increase the amount of chainsaw time you get with each token. You get 0.75 meters of increased speed with each token. Gets rid of extra lunge for each token. Reduces amount of tokens to 4

Comments

  • I like the idea... give him some more viability...

    I think worldwide is a bit too strong... maybe make it so they lose 3-5 tokens when they mori a survivor? That'd be cool.


    I'd still prefer an addon to be able to chainsaw infinitely, with increased speed, but that there is a longer cooldown and it will cooldown on a successful hit. That would be fun, I think... (except on his map of course or ironworks, but you have to decide when to use it wisely.)