I thought it was a myth
I thought it was a myth but I found the golden tool box
I thought it was a myth but I found the golden tool box
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah a lot of maps have this. When i first was told about this i thought it was a myth too. But then i saw it... the holy toolbox. It is the legendary Iridescent rarity toolbox!
yep! a lot of the older "legacy" maps have these golden toolboxes. good eye. ;D
It's also very common to see it on Yamaoka.
Lol the reason I thought it was a myth was one of the devs said there was no golden tool boxes in a interview with the king
On the Spirit's map, there's one beneath the main house, and I think each map has one... except for maybe the original ones (Autohaven, Coldwind, and MacMillan estate).