HIDE THE OFFERINGS UNTIL this happens

I don't know if this was mentioned before

but now people are backing off as long as they dont like a certain offering.

EXAMPLES

Mori - certain map offering - even black ward sometimes

and its so easy sadly .. just press escape while offerings are being shown

I dont even understand why they made it that way

so maybe hide them till game fully loads ?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Just delaying the DC

  • @venom12784 said:

    Just delaying the DC

    I agree with you 100 %

    but DC'ing is different you know they keep track of percentages towards soft bans

  • The idea was so they could implement a system where you received your items back instead of it happening once the game has started and lose them.

    I agree offerings should be hidden apart from blood point ones but id say only after they can fix the dc epidemic ๐Ÿ˜‰.

  • What'd be a nice addition is if they refund the killer's addons/offering if enough rage quit early on.

    Sure punishing survivors who do this often would be nice, but how often do they realistically do this?

    Meanwhile any time a killer uses an "OP" build loses their items and gets much less points out of the match since it's less survivors.