Information

Hi,

can we somehow get even a sort of info how long the delay of the event will be? Will it be a few days or some more days or maybe weeks?

first time I got some rest days of holidays that is wanted to take for this event. Because it is hard for me (as a more than full time jobber) to get the cosmetics I want. Not enough time for me :(

i really don‘t want to waste this time for nothing.

i know: sad life that I have over here :D thank you

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • There is no set date yet. Anyway I would just like to remind you that you have 70 days to work for your Halloween cosmetics, as the Putrid Serum is a Rift reward.

  • We do not have a confirmed date yet - as soon as we know one, it will be announced.

  • Yeah I don’t want to know a specific date.

    (“dew to unforeseen circumstances...”)

    only the range of the delay

    but i did not think about this rift thing. I had the limited time in my head be got the last time to get the serum (probably because of the given dates: 22.10. until i don't know)

    that’s a good point. Thanks :)

  • Its gonna be a Christmas event instead

  • @Tangero

    id lol if we still had it

  • @Tangero said:

    Its gonna be a Christmas event instead

    Yeah :D you’re right :)