Insta-heal
hello behavior team, I would like to ask that please do not change the insta-heal as it is not unbalanced as you can only use once and consumes all the medikit.I killer and survivor game and I see you don't need Of changes, I like the game very much, I and many other players think that this method of healing is quite fair.
Comments
NO. Instaheals are NOT fine. Keys are NOT fine. 1hook moris are NOT fine.
All of those needs changes & majority of the community agrees with that. For weaker killer, like clown or Legion, Having a survivor instahealed with syringe right as they got downed usually means 1-2 kills less, that's how much pressure it releases.
Insta-heals are unbalanced. They can very realistically remove a singificant amount of progress from the Killer with zero effort.
You still have insta-heal (after 8 seconds) and free health state if the killer hits you in bewteen 15 seconds