Fog Juice

It would be really nice if players could just pick fog juice, and then decide if they want it to be an increase or a decrease. I'm really tired of being forced to spend blood points on an item that I will NEVER use for many of my killers. And as a survivor, I NEVER want to lesson the fog, since that can only benefit most killers.

As a killer, I usually want to lesson the fog, but only a few killers come to mind that would be actively benefited from increasing it.

Comments

  • @lynelmane said:

    Suck it up?

    Ah, thats a really helpful response. Thanks.

  • I just think all fog related oferings are useless...

    Can they just stop existing?

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I just think all fog related oferings are useless...

    Can they just stop existing?

    Suck it up?

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I just think all fog related oferings are useless...

    Can they just stop existing?

    They're great for when I'm survivor alting as I'm still quite immersed :P. That being said yes only a slight lessen/thicken isn't that strong but if a survivor uses a stronger one it becomes quite hard to find them without scratch marks aiding you. Once had a legion match where I incidentally tunneled one guy because very thick mist + unhookers didn't sprint while he did...no idea why he kept being found every time.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I just think all fog related oferings are useless...

    Can they just stop existing?

    I generally agree.

    I actually like the idea of the jog offerings. I just think the implementation is poor. The fog generally helps survivors, but it could also be a big issue if you can't see other survivors and need a heal, or to heal.

  • Is it made with 100% fog?