Such a happy memory for David Tapp, I'm sure he misses these simpler times...
Theresa May looking better than ever.
I hope he wiped
@NMCKE
Why is it always Smith?
@Akarate_Dolphin said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/032/O67W5130NQQO.pngSuch a happy memory for David Tapp, I'm sure he misses these simpler times...
@Akarate_Dolphin said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/032/O67W5130NQQO.png
Sorry, I think the Huntress would get jealous of my new pet @Masantonio!
@TheHoodedOne It looks natural for Quentin
I am very proud :,)
I don't even know what to say. Congratulations.
These are very disturbing... and you keep making them I'm impressed. I commend you good sir!
We need Freddy to get Quentin out of this terrible nightmare!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Theresa May looking better than ever.
I hope he wiped
@NMCKE
Why is it always Smith?
Sorry, I think the Huntress would get jealous of my new pet @Masantonio!
@TheHoodedOne It looks natural for Quentin
I am very proud :,)
I don't even know what to say. Congratulations.
These are very disturbing... and you keep making them I'm impressed. I commend you good sir!
We need Freddy to get Quentin out of this terrible nightmare!